Monday, August 13, 2012

Three-peat baby!


Say hello to our little gummy bear AKA baby #3!

Cat themed Belly-pic - a don't
Now that I have been through pregnancy twice, I am much more comfortable with the idea. I know the do's and don't's, what to expect, where my resources are etc. But I also know what I like and don't like about being pregnant. Since this will most likely be our last, I want to do it up right. These are my hopes for the next 7 months.

#1 -Enjoy being pregnant. I loved being pregnant with my first two - the kicks, the cravings, and the excuses to get out of stuff. Although I am much busier, I want to make sure I take the time to enjoy growing this little miracle. Luckily I have made some awesome friends who have been helping me out.

#2 - I  do not want to find out the sex. Preparing for a boy and a girl was a lot of fun. But there are few surprises left in life, I want to have this experience.

 #3 - I will not freak out about my weight. I ate super good for my first pregnancy, and super bad for my second. I gained the same amount of weight and lost it twice in a reasonable amount of time. Yes I will be mindful about my diet but I'm not going get upset about it. It is what it is.

#4 - Try every flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream I can. Its easy to get stuck in a chubby-hubby rut.  So far I'm 19 out of 54, I have my work cut out for me. See item #3.

#5 - Get one of those post-birth massages in the hospital. I may have to pay for it in quarters I've found in the laundry/couch/bottom of my purse but I'm going to get my damn massage.

#6 - Do birth announcements. Facebook was all we did for both kids and I'm kinda sad we didn't do official announcements.

#7 - At least once, come up with a witty comeback at strangers who make annoying comments.




FAQ
Genius = Qt(Pi) baby bodysuitHow are you feeling? - Just OK. Not going to lie, I'm tired and the heat makes me nauseous. But I'm pretty good in the mornings so I try to take advantage of them. When I feel sick, looking at baby animals on pintrest usually makes me feel a little better.

How far along are you? - 8 weeks. Due St. Patrick's day 2012. But since I will have another scheduled c-section, I am gunning for pi-baby on  3/14.

Any cravings yet? - Oh yes... Cheesecake, tortilla soup, ice water and chili cheese fries- not all together!

Any names picked out? Ryan created a spreadsheet to keep track of the ones we like -he is so sweet in his own way

Are you getting a mini-van? - No.

Will the kids share a room? - Yep. We are in the process of getting Catie to sleep in a toddler bed. My mom has already started gathering ideas for their room- think bunk beds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment