Saturday, October 22, 2011

Potty Training Part 2

I'm not too proud to admit defeat. Potty 1, Ashley 0.

I blame it on the pull-ups. Those DAMN pull-ups are just too convenient. The "potty-train-in-3-days" method says go everywhere in pants but no diaper or underwear. We decided to use pull ups so we didn't have an accident in public... then we used pull-ups at home... then back to diapers... :::sigh::: - Parenting FAIL

After a double bath with the kiddos, Jack came down stairs naked, me carrying a half dressed, screaming Catie, frantically looking for Mylicon when Jack held his dingle-a-ling and announced he had to go. Luckily the potty was within arms reach and he went like he had never stopped potty training.

Jack knows what to do, we are (more like I AM) too lazy/scared/intimidated of the no diapers thing. Catie is the same size as Jack (she's a whole lotta baby!) its just too easy to put on a diaper. But I have back-up coming in, my mom.

Ok no excuses... potty training part two starts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment