Friday, November 12, 2010

Half way there...

Today I am 20 weeks along in my pregnancy, 20 to go baby.

(not quite the cute pumpkin belly like Bri... more like I swallowed a pot)

As most of you know, I had an ultrasound this week and discovered we are expecting a baby girl. The ultrasound went relatively smoothly. Everything looks great, all the parts are where they are supposed to be and mama is healthy too. But this little one is VERY active and kept moving so the technician couldn't get the right angles. I actually had to do yoga type movements TWICE to get her to move in the right spot.

Due date is still projected for April Fool's day but since I will be doing a repeat C-Section, it will be a week before.... kinda weird to schedule our daughter's birthday!

So far I'm still feeling great, been blessed to have another morning-sickness-free pregnancy. I've been pretty tired still and REALLY hungry but other than that, no complaints! Craving lots of salty foods, this week it was steamed rice and soy sauce and oh god it never tasted so good...

Jack Update...
Jack is doing well, running around like a one year-old should. Luckily he listens (sort of) and I don't have to run after him too much. His latest trick is using everything like a phone- socks, blocks, remotes, whatever. He also started saying "No",  he knows what it means but doesn't use it in the right context. Still signs "all done" and "more" although I think more means eat in his mind.

(Jack "texting")

He really enjoyed the family that has come out to visit in the past few weeks, its been fun enjoying this unusually awesome fall weather with our loved ones.


Looking forward to seeing Auntie Amanda and Uncle David at Thanksgiving and Great Gramps at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment